Funny, thing...if I was in Chicago, I don't think I'd be so behind in my blogging but because the weather is so nice here, it's hard to justify sitting in front of the computer on such beautiful days! Not to mention my boys keep me busy and by the time we put them to bed at night, I'm ready to lay down myself!
In an attempt to play catch up, here are a random few of my favorite photos from the past couple of weeks.
At the beginning of March, Quinton was more than ready for us to take off his training wheels. I was tempted to take them off before Matt finally did it one sunny Sunday afternoon but I wanted Matt to be there to do the honors and watch Quinton take off...and that he did! Quinton looks like he's been doing it forever! He LOVES just jumping on his bike and FLYING down the street. Too bad Sawyer wishes he could go, too!
We saw a great kit at Sam's club for the raised bed and a garden kit and voila! We have a "salsa" garden and a veggie garden...wait till you see more recent pics! We are already picking green beans, cilantro & basil from the garden!
Can you tell Q needed a haircut?
Here he is before Matt gave him a little trim.
Here is Quinton's after picture...I know it's not very dramatic but it looked a lot cleaner after Matt gave him the trim. Quinton is adamant about not wanting a MUCH shorter summer cut...I like the shaggy-on-top look he's sporting these days.
Sawyer was lucky enough to have his first EVER trim, too!
This was just clean up, too, and he did really well!
Sawyer and Quinton again. This picture is a little out of order and should be up a little more but oh well! Sawyer has discovered how to clap and loves to go around clapping at everything like the world is ever-praiseworthy!
Sawyer LOVES Q's four-wheeler and would love it if he could drive it all by himself. Trust me, he's tried!
On my birthday, I took the boys to the Mobile Exploreum. Quinton has been asking to go for months since they've had a giant insect exhibit and I finally took the boys there on my special day. Quinton and Sawer loved the bugs!
Here he is before Matt gave him a little trim.
This was just clean up, too, and he did really well!
The entire Exploreum could have fit in the lobby of the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, but what was nice here was that the parking was free and it didn't take forever! So sometimes, good things do come in smaller packages!
1 comment:
hah! I'm in Chicago in the crummy gross spring weather and am STILL behind in my blogging. boooo.
fun pictures!! your boys are so so big. I love seeing the shots of Quinton and Sawyer together - the four wheeler pic is my fave.
Post a Comment