I was once accused of having "First -Time Parent Syndrome" because I had sooooo many pictures of Quinton to email to friends and family but here, with the blog, I can still be a shutterbug with my baby but not bore friends and family with so many pictures in their email inboxes! They are here, waiting for you to view at your leisure (and as many times as you want)and I can snap away to my heart's content.
So without further ado, here is precious Sawyer, or as Quinton likes to call him, Squirt. Use your imagination to figure out where Quinton derives that name for him!
Silly mommy!!!
This final picture was taken today while Sawyer took his Sunday siesta on daddy's lap. I thought it was cute he looked like he was giving me the thumb's up to take a picture!
On Friday, Sawyer turned 1 month old. So crazy to think he's been here a month already! He is such a sweet baby and lets us sleep a little bit, which is very nice of him!
At his 1 month appointment with his pediatrician, Sawyer weighed a whopping 10 pounds 3 ounces! Talk about chubster! He also grew 1 entire inch for a grand total of 21.5 inches now!
Matt and I are still pretty sleep-deprived but it's worth every moment of fatigue for how adorable this little boy is to us!
At his 1 month appointment with his pediatrician, Sawyer weighed a whopping 10 pounds 3 ounces! Talk about chubster! He also grew 1 entire inch for a grand total of 21.5 inches now!
Matt and I are still pretty sleep-deprived but it's worth every moment of fatigue for how adorable this little boy is to us!
7 comments:
Ohh my. He is almost the spitting image of his father. (That's a good thing. ;-)
Congratulations! Love you guys!
He is such a beautiful, snuggly baby! I enjoyed holding him today. Thanks for sharing him with me :)
Congratulations!! He is a cutie! And, we love his name. In fact, so much that Kyler was actually almost a Sawyer! I wish you lots of great sleep! (;
He is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet him!
He is soooo cute, Stacy! So happy for you guys! :)
He is adorable!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sorry I'm a little behind the times with this but Sawyer is just precious! I bet you're loving him to bits! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment