This is my first video post! Hope you enjoy Quinton's skills!
This was the first part of Quinton's jumping, after I took this video is when the operator raised the bars and Quinton was going even HIGHER!
When the operator was strapping Quinton into the harness, he asked Q the perfunctory questions required by some funny rule, "Do you have any knives, guns, machetes or anything of that nature on your persons?"
Quinton didn't miss a beat and replied, "No, I left them in the car."
The operator got a good chuckle out of that!
3 comments:
I can not believe he got on that thing. My kids will not go near one. They are scared to death of them. He did so good.
Good job on posting a video by the way.
LOL...He is so cute and funny, so glad he knows what weapons are legal to have on hand and what to leave in the car, you are raising him well!
How fun!!! Did you go on it also?
Post a Comment