Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kenosha Rocks, Y'all!

I started this last week so bear with me!
I'm not packing my bags just yet, but I do have to say that Kenosha is growing on me!

Not only did we have the chance to spend Friday and Saturday in Kenosha, Wisconsin for Matt's triathlon, we had a chance to venture up north again on Monday due to a wardrobe malfunction:

Matt forgot to return his rented wetsuit after his race, to the Kenosha store from whence he borrowed said wetsuit.
So this meant a trip to Kenosha Monday afternoon to drop off the suit. But when we got to the store, it was closed on Mondays! Luckily, the salon next door was nice enough to hold on to it and turn it in the next morning for us. After we dropped off the wetsuit, we stopped on the other site of the highway at ACTION PARK ADVENTURE! Wooohooo!
Quinton had a ton of fun playing in the bouncy houses...






Then, in the ball pit, Matt and Quinton had to defend themselves from the 9 year old hooligans! You can KIND of see in this picture that Matt is on his hands and knees in a bridge formation so Quinton can stand on his back and shoot the gun. I thought this was one of the best moments of the night!


Then, we went into the boating ride where you can squirt your opponents, I mean family, with a water gun. Quinton LOVED shooting water at me!






Quinton took this picture of me and Matt. It's kind of cute:)

5 comments:

Sarah S said...

how fun!! I'm glad you got some fun in before the house sale took over your home!

Beckie said...

I Love WISCONSIN!!! Looks like Kenosha is a ton of fun - I am thinking ROAD TRIP!!!

rachel said...

more fun stuff that you did with your family! I need to move to chicago... or you need to move back here by me!

Melisa said...

I love the one of Q standing on Matt's back. Too funny!

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you had fun. The trip wasn't a total bust. If you ever want to go again I would love to go. Isn't there a close outlet mall up there?

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...